OPEN HOUSE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This rarely-available 1 bedroom/1 bath unit in Mission Bay is an entertainer's dream. Just a stone's throw from AT&T Park and Chase Arena, you'll be the best host in town with pre-game gatherings and sophisticated soirées on the massive outdoor terrace and wide-open floorplan. In the daytime, light pours through floor-to-ceiling windows creating a bright space ideal for working from home. This unit is impeccably detailed, with new wood floors throughout and top-of-the-line finishes and appliances. The kitchen is fit for serious home-chefs and style aficionados alike, with Bosch gas stove and dishwasher, Thermador refrigerator, Caesarstone countertops, and sleek European-inspired cabinetry. A custom walk-in closet completes the large bedroom suite.
Madrone’s resort-like amenities include an open-air sun deck, 75-ft heated lap pool, jacuzzi spa, steam room and sauna, outdoor grills and terrace, dining room with catering kitchen, game room, private movie theater, fitness studio, and 24-hour attended lobby. Madrone is in the heart of Mission Bay, at the center of a vibrant, walkable neighborhood surrounded by parks and open space. Close to AT&T Park, Caltrain, Muni, UCSF's renowned medical campus, and the near-complete Chase Arena ensure that this neighborhood will continue to be one of the hottest growth areas in the city.
- Open-air sun deck with 75-foot heated lap pool and jacuzzi spa
- Outdoor grill and terrace lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- Resort-style steam room and sauna
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Game room with flat screen TVs and billiards
- Private movie theater
- Business center
- Attended lobby and luxurious seating area
- Landscaped gardens and courtyard
- Gated parking
- Located close to public transportation with easy access to freeways 280/101 and Caltrain and corporate shuttles
- Walk to AT&T Park / UCSF campus / A farmer’s market / Safeway / Whole Foods / Eateries / Nightlife